Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer is gone!

Well, that was fast. Last time I posted was Spring and now Summer is gone. Amazing! It goes by so fast. Since my last post Sunni turned 9, Lillie turned 7 and Molly just turned 5. I can't believe how much older the girls are getting. We also received 3 kittens which are now CATS. (Milo, Coffee and Tom) There is nothing small about them. They are great mousers and we love them so much. If they could stay out of the highway we would be very excited. So far so good! We also managed to secure a miniature horse. His name is "Mr. D". I believe his papers say "Denali". So.....Mr. D it is! He is great and I will try to post a picture of him here soon. All the baby goats are big and will be momma goats next spring. We also had a baby llama over the summer. Exactly one year after she had the other baby last year. So, the llamas are Prissy (momma), Penny (1 yr) and Patty (4 mths.) They are really good and we can pet them all now. They use to not like us very much but I guess they have figured out they we are here to stay.

The girls are doing great! They are Kindergarten, 2nd and 4th grade this year. We are currently in a book club for the girls. We are reading Little House On The Prairie books this time. The girls love it. Last week they got together with friends and made butter, learned to cross stitch, and drank goats milk. (mmmmmm....good) Friday we went to the pumpkin patch. I will have to post pictures of that. The girls had so much fun. We went through a very large corn maze and had a blast!

There is so much going on so I will try to keep up. The girls want to start helping me with the blog so I am going to let them help as well.

Below are pictures from Molly's Cowgirl Party! Enjoy!








No comments: